The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Environment and Civil Engineering. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners of different parts of the world. The conference will be held regularly to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Environment and Civil Engineering as well as in related fields. The proceedings of the Conference will be published by IAE Press.
Deadline of Early Bird Round Paper/Abstract/Poster Submission Date: March 1, 2015
– Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CROSSREF.
– The proceeding will be submitted to CNKI, Google Scholar, Google, DOAJ, Citeseer for Indexing
– The Proceeding will also be submitted to ISI Thomson for review and indexing.
– The Printed Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers and Proceeding will be provided at printing form at the time of Conference.
– The Proceeding will be archived in IAE-Press’s Digital Library.
– One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session.
Original Research Papers are welcomed from the following and related areas:
– Civil Engineering
– Architecture Engineering
– Environmental Engineering
– Urban Studies
– Construction Engineering
– Climate Change
– Waste Management
Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the papers in MS Word or .doc format (In this conference, English is the official language).