Deadline: 20 January 2017 - 12:00am
Where: University of Oxford
Applications are invited for the part-time MSc and DPhil in Sustainable Urban Development at the University of Oxford. The next admissions round closes on 20 January 2017. The MSc Programme Scholarship also closes on this date (more information below).
The Sustainable Urban Development programme at the University of Oxford offers part-time master’s and doctoral courses for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
- Flexible part-time master’s and doctoral programmes – study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford’s interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including the Prince’s Foundation for Building Community and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
The MSc Programme Scholarship will cover all course fees (and college fees) across both years of the MSc in Sustainable Urban Development for October 2017 entry. The Scheme is open to all new candidates for the MSc. No separate application process will apply, but candidates seeking to be considered for the Scholarship need to have submitted a full application by 20 January 2017. Candidates need to present a consistent record of excellence both academically and professionally. Full details are available on the MSc website.
Read older posts from this section