Where: Cape Town & Lagos
Future Cape Town and Future Lagos are looking for energetic and reliable people to help take their organisation even further. Interns have the opportunity to report, research and engage with some of the leading projects, people and discussions impacting the future of cities, in addition to supporting daily operations and programme activities.
What do you need to know?
- you don’t need a formal background in urbanism or design
- you do need to have excellent written and verbal skills in English
- you should be mobile, whether by public transport or bicycle
- you should be able to commit on an unpaid, part time basis (usually half days) for a minimum of 6 months
- interns are required to be based in Cape Town (for Future Cape Town) or in Lagos (for Future Lagos) for this round of applications
- Rolling applications are accepted
How do you apply?
Mail the following to [email protected] with subject line “INTERNSHIP_FCT/FLG_Name_Surname” (Use FCT for Future Cape Town and FLG for Future Lagos):
- A 1-page CV
- On a separate 1-page or less, describe your passions and skills and why you would like to join the organisation specifically
Have questions? Mail [email protected] with subject line “Question”.Read older posts from this section