Deadline: 30 September 2016 - 12:00am
The UCT–Nedbank Urban Real Estate Research Unit located at the University of Cape Town wishes to award Postdoctoral Fellowships to doctoral graduates to undertake research that will further the objectives of the Unit.
Although the fellowship awards are tenable for two years, with the possibility of extension, this will be subject to submission of satisfactory progress reports and the availability of future research funding.
The candidate is expected to undertake the following functions:
- Assist in the development of the unit research agenda.
- Assist with the co-ordination of research projects undertaken by the unit.
- Write and publish academic publications.
- Assist with the supervision of doctoral and master’s students.
- Assist in raising both domestic and international grant funding.
Potential candidates for the post should have graduated with a PhD in a relevant discipline within the past three years, or should shortly expect to graduate with a PhD.
Applicants should submit the relevant documents by 30 September 2016 to Francois Viruly.
For further information, please read the fellowship advertisement.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia